Hervey Bay is best known for its access to natural attractions of the world heritage listed Fraser Island, the Southern Great Barrier Reef, including the coral cay of Lady Elliot Island, and spectacular pristine beaches. During the period of Mid July to late October annually Hervey Bay Queensland is home to the majestic hump back whales, with fantastic up close and personal experiences in calm waters available daily on a great range of vessels.
There are dozens of other hervey bay qld attractions that can enhance a truly unique holiday experience from the joys of a trip on the glass bottomed vessel, to sunset sailing the Bay, to the action of Go Karting, to the thrill of sportfishing. The choice is yours.
- Undercover parking available
- Guest laundry
- Ample room for boats and trailers
- Pets friendly, conditions and extra costs apply. Please check with staff regarding availability.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- BBQ area
- Courtesy bus available for local clubs
- Restaurants and shops within walking distance
- 30 m walk to the beach.
- Hervey Bay Cinemas
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Hervey Bay Go Kart Track
- Flyfishing Charters
- Sportfishing Charters
- Barra Fishing Charters
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters
- Mini Golf & Golf Driving Range
- 4 Golf Courses
- 3 Bowls Clubs
- Bicycle Hire
- Much much more!